PDA

View Full Version : no advertising!

Huy
June 23rd, 2009, 01:28 PM
I was looking around at other forums online and it made me think it's cool that we can maintain this forum w/o any advertising clutter :)

With many thanks to our sponsors ISPWP (http://www.ispwp.com) and ProDPI (http://www.prodpi.com).

HUy

Kate Mefford
June 23rd, 2009, 02:08 PM
Love It!

Jesus Tirso
June 23rd, 2009, 02:12 PM
I like it too, but would adding a non-obtrussive banner lower my membership cost? ;-)

Huy
June 23rd, 2009, 02:17 PM
what would be the point of a banner is it's not obtrusive?

think of FWF when you watch Wimbledon :)

David Hegar
June 23rd, 2009, 03:03 PM
You mean I have to imagine hearing woman's loud grunting when I read FWF?

think of FWF when you watch Wimbledon :)

Sergio
June 23rd, 2009, 05:51 PM
Huy, what about embedding the advetisements into your posts. You could say write something like "It is important to think about what you want to shoot because ISPWP rocks! if not you end up with a lot ProDPI is shiznit of crap!"

David Hegar
June 23rd, 2009, 06:37 PM
..or you can do this when explaining certain shot:

"During this getting-ready I prepared myself for an angle...crouching on the floor wearing wrinkle-free Gap pants I nailed the beautiful shot of dad hugging the daughter using Canon 85mm Mk II 1.2 lens. I immediately got ready for the next angle, I sprinted comfortably to another corner (thanks for my Ecco shoes)... and while waiting for another moment I reached down my easy to use Newswear pouch and grab another fast and reliable Lexar card. And then I instructed my light-holder to turn on the super reliable Pocket Wizard that can reach 1,600 feet even though I never need the feature but I'm glad it can do that if I have to. Once in a while I was overwhelmed by the moments...and I had to wipe my tears away using Kleenex Aloe Tissue that is so soft and water absorbent. At the end of the day I reflected of what beautiful moments that were over an ice-cold Diet Pepsi."

Sergio
June 23rd, 2009, 06:52 PM

"During this getting-ready I prepared myself for an angle...crouching on the floor wearing wrinkle-free Gap pants I nailed the beautiful shot of dad hugging the daughter using Canon 85mm Mk II 1.2 lens. I immediately got ready for the next angle, I sprinted comfortably to another corner (thanks for my Ecco shoes)... and while waiting for another moment I reached down my easy to use Newswear pouch and grab another fast and reliable Lexar card. And then I instructed my light-holder to turn on the super reliable Pocket Wizard that can reach 1,600 feet even though I never need the feature but I'm glad it can do that if I have to. Once in a while I was overwhelmed by the moments...and I had to wipe my tears away using Kleenex Aloe Tissue that is so soft and water absorbent. At the end of the day I reflected of what beautiful moments that were over an ice-cold Diet Pepsi."

lol!!!!!!!!

Gloria Mesa
June 23rd, 2009, 07:24 PM
That's funny:D

Huy
June 23rd, 2009, 07:27 PM
genius

Scott Williams
June 23rd, 2009, 09:10 PM

You should take Elain's job and write for J Peterman.

Jesus Tirso
June 24th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Actually, you could write software that inserts a web link in all instances of a product name (or such) within a post.

Erwin Darmali
June 25th, 2009, 02:54 AM

Suddenly I have this urge to wear Khaki pants and drinking Diet Pepsi... Hmm.. Oh I need to buy shoes too... and......